Red Thai Beef Curry - Clean Eating Recipe
Clean eating recipes don't have to taste terrible. Careful blends of natural herbs and spices can tantalize our palette and make us forget that we are eating clean. Try this delicious clean eating low carb red Thai curry recipe that's also good with lamb. The red curry paste is a great base flavor for AMAZING LOKARB™ Rice.
Red Thai Beef Curry Ingredients:
- 2 lbs chuck, beef fillet or rump steak, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive or coconut oil
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons lemongrass, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- ½ cup of water
- ¾ cup of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 200 ml coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon stevia or erythritol (optional)
- ¼ cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 pouches of AMAZING LOKARB™ Rice (total 14oz)
Red Thai Beef Curry Instructions:
- Heat half the oil in a large fry pan and cook beef in batches until browned all over, set to one side and wipe pan clean.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same pan, cook onion and garlic until onion softens, add ginger, lemongrass and paste cook until fragrant. Return beef to pan with water, stock, stevia, and coconut milk.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer covered for 1 hour. Uncover and cook for a further 45 minutes or until beef is tender.
- Finally add the lime juice, fish sauce, coconut cream, and coriander, cook stirring until heated through.
- Serve with heated AMAZING LOKARB™ Rice.
Try our other clean eating recipes for simple low carb meals.