The Best Keto Fried Rice
This is a great keto-friendly recipe that uses AMAZING LOKARB™ Rice. This fried rice is loaded with veggies and only takes 20 minutes to make, making it a perfect weeknight meal.
2 tablespoons butter, divided
3 eggs, whisked
2 medium carrots, small dice
1 small onion, small dice
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup frozen peas, thawed
2 pouches of AMAZING LOKARB™ Rice (total 14oz)
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
1 teaspoon sesame oil
sliced green onions for garnish, if desired
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter into a large skillet.
- Add the eggs and scramble until fully cooked. Remove them from the pan and set aside.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of butter into the pan.
- Add carrots and onion to the pan and cook until tender, 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Remove and drain AMAZING LOKARB™ Rice. Add rice and peas to the pan and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the eggs back to the pan and stir in soy sauce, oyster sauce and sesame oil. Cook for 1-2 minutes to heat through.
- Serve immediately with green onions for garnish, if desired.